Tuesday, October 25, 2011

It's Go Time!

In my last post I talked about setting some goals.  I knew that this was the direction God was leading, I just had no idea what my goals should be.  After a few days of praying and talking with Monica, we have come to a decision about the next step with this blog.  We want to start our very first "30 Day Challenge" in the month of November.

We want you to join us in making 3 goals (1 spiritual goal, 1 food-related goal, & 1 exercise-related goal) and we want you to stick with those goals for all 30 days in November.  It can be as simple or detailed as you like.  Just remember that the fix is not in the goal or your ability to stick with it.  We want these 30 days to be about laying things down in order for God to have greater control in our lives.

We have about a week before this thing kicks off, so start seeking God today & ask what He wants your 3 goals to be.  I am really excited and I cannot wait to see what God is going to do in each of our lives during this challenge.  It's Go Time!!

Much love,
Celeste

0 comments:

Post a Comment