Saturday, October 1, 2011

Oh, The Humanity

In the spirit of being open and honest, let me just say that today I really blew it.  I don't know if it was the lovely weather or my unusually free schedule but I did pretty much nothing but lay around and eat everything in sight today.  I woke up with the best of intentions.  I even wore my workout clothes & running shoes all day.  Did I work out?  That would be a definite "no." Did I eat an ice cream sundae?  Maybe we should change the subject.

So, there you go.  Today could have been better.  Tomorrow will be better.

Celeste

3 comments:

  1. Much love to you, Celeste. It has been a hard weekend for me - with food and with people. Sometimes it isn't going to work very well. That is exactly what grace is for. And at least three of us are in this together, right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celeste. I love you. That's all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I get knocked down...but I get up again. You ain't never going to keep me down!"...don't ask...it just seemed fitting!

    ReplyDelete