Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 3, 4, & 5 - Celeste

Hello there.

I hope you are doing well on this lovely Sunday afternoon.  Just wanted to fill you in on how the 30 Day Challenge is going for me.

Day 3 (Thursday) was awesome.  No problems or hang ups.  Great workout & prayer time.  Eating was ok.  Still sticking to my food goals.

Day 4 (Friday) was not super great.  In my attempt to look cute for work I wore some too tall boots and totally wiped out in the hallway.  Did you hear about that earthquake in Oklahoma/Arkansas?  Yep, that was all me.  All of my many pounds landed on my left knee.  Yikes.  I got a lovely little goose-egg & bruise as a parting gift.  Instead of my workout, I spent the night on the couch with an icepack.  I am not going to mention the pizza that I inhaled ate.

Day 5 (Saturday) was much better.  My prayer time was awesome and I still did not touch any sugar or potatoes.  I do have to admit that I could step it up in the healthy eating department.  Workouts have been good, but I am still just doing the minimum amount of effort required.  I am praying for God to give me a desire to be healthy and not just check something off of a list.

So, that's where I am at.  How about you? 

Love,
Celeste

1 comment:

  1. Celeste, sorry to hear about your wipeout. Hope your knee is healing well. Looking cute is dangerous business, isn't it?

    I'm hanging in here. Keeping my little diary of days over at my blog. I can't say that I was enthused at the idea of a 30 day challenge, but I know God wanted me to participate with you and Monica, so I'm trying. My attitude has changed just a little. If that keeps up, maybe we will see an appreciable attitude change by the end of the month. And that is seriously what I need above any other change.

    xo to you all
    c

    ReplyDelete