Thursday, November 17, 2011

Check In

Just a quick check in tonight...

It's been a week without sugar and it feels really good.  I'm not gonna lie though, there have been days that I wanted to eat some but I didn't.  I did have some pretty terrible days this past week.  My iPhone fell out of my pocket the other day and my screen completely shattered, so that was neat.  It's hard to learn new ways to cope with stress but I'm working on that.

My running has been a little here and there.  I've been consistently working out but not running like I intended.  Good thing we have lots of days left to our 30 day challenge!

God has been doing amazing things in my life despite my lack of perfection.  Isn't that encouraging?  We don't have to be perfect for him to make something good out of us.  I'm just asking for his help as often as I can remember.

That's it, y'all.  I'm off to sleepytown!

Monica

1 comment: