Monday, November 14, 2011

Keep On Keepin' On!

Hello there!  I hope you have had a great day so far.  This week has been challenging for me but oh so rewarding.  My prayer time has been nothing short of amazing.  Just slowing down and turning everything off (even worship music) has completely transformed the experience.  The nearness of God is what has surprised me the most and it is shocking to see the difference this has brought about in my behavior.  The awareness of the presence of God throughout my day has been a great reminder that I am not alone in this struggle.

I am still trucking along with my food & workout goals. I had an insurance physical today (don't be jealous) and I found out that I have lost a little more weight.  Also, I took some "before" pictures this week.  Oh my my.  I had no idea that I was nine months pregnant!  There has got to be something wrong with my camera.  But seriously, I encourage you to do this if you are trying to lose weight.  This is totally non-spiritual but 100% butt-kicking in the motivation department. 

So we are at the halfway point - can you believe it?  How are things going with you?  I am praying for consistency and steadiness for all of us on this road.

Love,
Celeste

0 comments:

Post a Comment