Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Yeah, what she said!

Hey there!  As I was reading Chapter 6 today I got a little overwhelmed - in a good way.  This chapter (just like chapter 5) has really hit me hard.  Honestly, I have put the book down for a few days because it has been dealing with a lot of things that I just haven't wanted to think about.  God keeps using this book to confirm things that He has been speaking to me for some time now.

I need a little more time with this chapter before I can really share everything it has brought up with me.  If you are reading along, you know the weight of this chapter.  In the meantime I thought I would share a short video clip that sums up this book. Lysa has several videos on youtube on all sorts of topics that have really been a blessing to me.  I love seeing people speak passionately about what God is doing in their lives. 

Love,
Celeste (and mostly Lysa TerKeurst)

0 comments:

Post a Comment